Three Levels of Living Space
About This Plan
- This unusual Northwest house plan has living space on three levels with the front entrance being up a flight of stairs across the deck.
- The door opens directly into the great room, part of which is two-story.
- Here, the open layout lets you see right into the kitchen and dining area, so all 3 rooms can enjoy the fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 has a private covered porch and both bedrooms are close to the laundry closet.
- The entire second floor is devoted to the amazing ' suite that also has a private covered porch.
- Best of all, the enormous walk-in closet is divided into his and her sections and has bench seating.
- Guests have their own accommodations on the ground level near the rec room with wet bar.
- A one car drive under garage has space for a utility room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,296 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 732 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,587 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 977 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 7"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 698 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss