Three Levels of Luxury
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Three levels of living space combine to make this the perfect home for a large family who wants all the bells and whistles.
- From the lower level rec room to the enormous second floor exercise room to the luxurious master suite, this home has lots of room to spread out.
- Each of the bedrooms has its own private bath and walk-in closet.
- The entire lower level could easily be adapted to an in-law suite should the need arise.
- An open floor plan unites the kitchen with the breakfast nook and the family room beyond.
- Enjoy the vaulted master suite and the access you h ave to the covered lanai in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,414 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,485 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,067 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,862 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 8"
- Depth: 70' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 836 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"