Three Levels to Enjoy
About This Plan
- This rugged Mountain home plan has three levels of living for your family to enjoy.
- Stone and log siding give this home its rugged exterior.
- From the moment you step into the foyer, the views extend straight back through the two-story great room with a massive fireplace.
- Decks wrap around on either side of the home.
- The master suite lies on the first floor with a large private bath.
- Three more bedrooms and a loft occupy the upper level.
- Relax in the lower level sauna after exercising in a dedicated exercise room or play in the game room.
- An oversized shop can be used to suit your needs.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the finished lower level and save money with house plan 18701CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,627 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,067 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick