Three Levels with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This estate house plan has three levels to indulge yourself in. The entry levels offers view of the barrel vaulted ceiling in the large foyer leading to the circular staircase.
- The living room accessible from the foyer has a tray ceiling and fireplace. The five-sided study has coffered ceilings and next to a powder room are behind the living room.
- The master suite offers a warming fireplace and round tray ceiling and leads into the master bath with vaulted ceiling and double vanities. The very large wardrobe completes the master suite area. In the back of the house plan is the family room with built ins and a fireplace.
- Entry to the veranda with its cooking area are easily accessible from the family room. Next to the family room is a butlery and breakfast room with octagonal tray ceiling that opens into the kitchen.
- The kitchen has a free standing island and pantry and leads to the laundry room. A window seat with a view into the courtyard adds to the charm of this part of the house.
- The lower terrace level of this plan can be accessed by the stairs or through the terrace door on the back side. Either way, you will enter the game room with its bar and built in shelving. Three bedrooms, each with private baths and closets complete this level of this floor plan.
- The second level of this house design has a large bonus room and full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,610 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,670 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 150' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"