Three Master Suite Choices
About This Plan
- Inspired by the great villas from the south of France, this home features distinctive details such as a floating stairway, circular dining hall, and a two-story grand salon.
- The kitchen, morning room and family room are blessed with an abundance of sunlight and warmed by a fireplace.
- These rooms also have access to a covered veranda and the adjacent gardens.
- Columns frame the two islands in the kitchen, preserving the views.
- The spacious sunken library has a two-story ceiling that soars upward.
- In the amazing main floor master suite, the huge sitting area is topped with a grand ceiling treatment and warmed by a cozy fireplace.
- The luxury continues on the second floor where bedroom 3 opens to a huge private deck.
- Another spacious master suite option lies on the second floor.
- Finish the lower level and have a third master suite option or a complete in-law apartment.
- Related Plans: See other versions of this house plan with 12042JL, 12010JL, 12023JL, 12302JL and 12069JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,245 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,342 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,903 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 44' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 6"