Three of a Kind
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A popular floor with three exterior options (i.e. brick and stone, stucco and rusticated stucco), this grand house plan is sure to please.
- Step inside off the grand covered terrace into the lap of luxury with your two-story foyer and two-story family room beyond. An overlook on the second floor looks down on both spaces.
- The front of the home features the formal dining room and living room. Arched openings give a great sense of openness to these spaces.
- The kitchen is open to the family room and the angled breakfast nook. Two pantries, a center island, loads of counter and seating space make this a smart design.
- Tucked away you'll find a study or guest bedroom and laundry facilities just off the garage.
- The master bedroom features an intricate tray ceiling, fireplace, sitting area and built-ins. The bath with spa tub, shower with seat, dual sinks, private commode and his-and-hers walk-in closets will surely please.
- Upstairs, Three bedrooms share two baths. A bonus room over the garage offers lots of possibilities.
- Related Plans: See these plans with alternate exteriors - 13401BY (brick and stone finish) and 13423BY (stucco finish).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,277 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,394 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 883 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 540 sq. ft.
- Entry: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick