Three or Four Bedroom Mediterranean House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A huge transom window sits atop the front door of this bold Mediterranean house plan, mirrored by another arched window in bedroom 3.
- The intricate roof line gives you a pleasing curb appeal.
- The highly-prized open floor plan is evident as soon as you walk through the foyer.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see it all, even out to the covered porch in back.
- An elegant tray ceiling and recessed hutch area are included in the dining room.
- The master suite has a private entry vestibule and a big bow window, with a door to the rear porch.
- Notice the huge walk-in closet divided into his and her compartments.
- The family bedrooms a a quiet guest suite are all on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,541 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,541 sq. ft.
- Storage: 115 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 538 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms