Three or Four Bedrooms
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An open layout makes this Florida house plan feel much larger inside.
- The dining room has only one column to separate it from the foyer and large family room.
- An eat-in peninsula bar in the kitchen lets you chat with guests or family members while cooking.
- The highly-prized walk-in pantry gives you lots of storage space.
- Use the den as a fourth bedroom, if desired.
- The master suite is set off by itself in the rear of the home, away from street noise.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 82093KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,013 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,013 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 54' 8"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss