Three Porches and a Balcony
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Columns rise for two stories to support the front porch and balcony of this traditional home. More columns in back and on the side delineate two other porches and the two-bay carport.
- A formal dining room is placed between the two-story foyer and the well-designed kitchen with its snack-bar island. Double doors open from the adjoining breakfast area to a small side porch. Notice the convenient recessed buffet in the dining room.
- The fireplaced great room opens to the rear porch via three pairs of French doors, while the office opens to the carport.
- Completing the first floor is a master suite with its own fireplace. The compartmented master bath contains walk-on closets for both him and her, twin sinks separated by knee space, a garden tub and a separate shower. Upstairs, two family bedrooms share the other full bath; the balcony is accessed from the front-facing bedroom.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.