Three Porches and a Deck
About This Plan
- Three covered porches, one topped by a deck, offer outdoor living space at this three-bedroom home plan.
- Flanking the entry are a study and a formal dining room, while the spacious living room lies ahead.
- The living room flows into the bayed eating nook and the good-sized kitchen with its built-in desk and walk-in pantry.
- The master suite and two family bedrooms are grouped together on one side. A box-bay window adds a cozy touch to each family bedroom.
- The bayed master bedroom opens to a luxurious bath with a huge walk-in closet, twin vanities separated, marble tub and separate shower.
- The utility room includes a sewing area. Bonus space is found above the kitchen.
- Ceilings: 10' standard; 12' study.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 74019RD and 74020RD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,643 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,643 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 295 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 594 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 2"
- Depth: 62' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 741 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available