Three Porches, Open Living Area
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A covered porch wraps around the front and side of this country home design, connecting to a vaulted screened porch that leads to another covered porch.
- Interior columns separate the dining room from the living room with its vaulted ceiling and fireplace. Both the breakfast nook and the kitchen are open to the living room, and only a curved eating bar interrupts the space.
- Privately situated, the master suite opens to a porch and includes a bath with a walk-in closet and twin vanities.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms and the bonus space share a bath while bedroom 4 has direct access to another bath.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor, 8' second floor with an 18' vault in the screened porch and a 19' vault in the living room.