Three Porches Plus a Solarium
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This handsome country design features three curved and covered porches that form useful extensions of indoor living space, as does the solarium located off the dining room.
- The main level revolves around a curved stairway, which divides the fireplaced family room from the foyer and dining room. A peninsula eating bar separates the kitchen from the dining room.
- The main-level bath, with a free-form bath and separate shower, is designed to serve the master suite as well as the rest of the house.
- Upstairs, three family bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet, share a bath. An open sitting area completes the second floor.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Related Plans: Interested in a reversed layout? See house plan 21560DR. For a master up version, see house plan 2108DR.