Country House Plan with Three Porches and a Solarium
About This Plan
- This handsome country design features three curved and covered porches that form useful extensions of indoor living space, as does the solarium located off the dining room.
- The main level revolves around a curved stairway, which divides the fireplaced family room from the foyer and dining room. A peninsula eating bar separates the kitchen from the dining room.
- The main-level bath, with a free-form bath and separate shower, is designed to serve the master suite as well as the rest of the house.
- Upstairs, three family bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet, share a bath. An open sitting area completes the second floor.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Related Plans: Interested in a reversed layout? See house plan 21560DR. For a master up version, see house plan 2108DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,348 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 858 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 178 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 202 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 8"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss