Three Story Chalet
About This Plan
- An unusual chalet, this Mountain home plan gives you a unique style.
- The two-story great room is a real eye-opener as you walk through the entry.
- The kitchen and dining room are blended into one room.
- Nearby, a home office can be closed off with pocket doors.
- The upper level holds a bedroom and family room.
- But the crown jewel of this home is the third story ' suite set in a semi-circular shape.
- Two walk-in closets and a private balcony are added features.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,937 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,513 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 801 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 623 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12