Three to Choose From
About This Plan
- Unmistakably traditional yet far from blas', this 3+ bedroom, stone-and-cedar home includes bountiful built-ins and innovatively fashioned rooms.
- The high-ceilinged foyer leads into a vast, open great room and dining space, which open up to an outdoor deck.
- A vaulted den, situated off the great room at an aesthetically engaging angle, impresses with its privacy.
- On the second level: the master bedroom features a window seat, his/her sinks, a tile shower and a spa tub.
- An upstairs utility room and hallway window seat lead to this home's two additional bedrooms.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions - 69430AM and 69431AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 854 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,028 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss