About This Plan
- From the roadside view, the columned entry, dramatic arched window, and understated 3-car garage with distinctive overhead doors invite your attention.
- Entering the house, we find an open entry with a view directly to the rear through the unique angled dining area.
- To the left is a vaulted multipurpose room with a walk-in closet and ready access to a half bath and guest closet.
- The entire 1st floor has a 9' ceiling height that enhances a spectacular open great room and kitchen area with a corner fireplace and a wall of windows.
- The 42" extra wide stairs take you to the 2nd floor balcony overlooking the entry and provide access to the bedrooms and a very desirable floored attic over the garage.
- The 2nd floor Master Bedroom Suite has a generous 6'x 8' walk-in closet, dressing room, and a compartmented bathroom. The other two bedrooms also have walk-in closets and share a compartmented bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plans 43058PF and 43059PF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,228 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 990 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Storage: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 52' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 657 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss