Tidy Country Design
About This Plan
- From the entry of this tidy country design, an archway leads into the breakfast nook which provides a view to the front.
- Depending on preferences, the dining room allows it to easily be used as a living room or home office.
- The large eating bar in the kitchen has room enough for the whole family to enjoy a casual meal.
- A row of windows frames a stunning view to the rear in the family with an 11-foot ceiling.
- Privately located, the master suite features a large walk-in closet and a corner garden tub with his-and-her vanities to each side.
- Two additional bedrooms share a full bath and linen closet.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 10' foyer, 11' living room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,762 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,762 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,762 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 399 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick