About This Plan
- As guests arrive to the foyer, a mitered glass wall in the living room makes a splashy impact, as does the tiled walkways throughout this floor plan.
- Double doors greet you as you enter the master suite through a niched foyer. The suite has expanses of glass in the sleeping area as well as in the sitting room. His and her walk-in closets make the master bath as does the traditional layout of the spa tub and vanities.
- Note that the den/study can easily become a nursery with a door off the bath.
- Angles continue as you enter the well designed kitchen, with sinks which overlook the large breakfast area as well as the covered patio through mitered glass.
- The family room has a built in media/fireplace wall with glass above.
- The secondary bedrooms are arranged so that bedroom 4 can easily become a guest or older student's retreat with a private bath, while bedrooms 2 and 3 share one bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,746 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,746 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 164 sq. ft.
- Entry: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 459 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss