About This Plan
- A tall, sturdy profile with precise ornamentation shapes this two-story home plan. The understated detail employs timeless architectural elements, including keystones, double-hung windows, brick and stucco.
- The spacious entry foyer displays three large living areas: the living room, dining room and family room with fireplace. A built-in wet bar is another feature of the family room.
- Organized with two lazy Susans, a pantry closet and an island counter, the U-shaped kitchen is equipped to serve both the dining room and the bayed breakfast area.
- The second floor comprises four bedrooms, three full baths and an unfinished bonus space, perfect for storage. A nine-foot ceiling enlivens the master bedroom, while the five-fixture master bath includes a walk-in closet. With its own bath, bedroom two would be a wonderful in-law or guest suite. Bedrooms three and four share a full bath.
- See plan 40771DB for a version designed for Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,349 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,199 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,199 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick