Timeless Appeal With Alternate Elevations
3 - 5
About This Plan
- At the point of entry in this narrow lot house plan, the dining room and study flank the foyer establishing a very formal area of the house.
- The rear of the house creates a very family friendly atmosphere with a very open space where rooms flow into each other without partition.
- The main staircase is open to the two-story family room, and leads to a loft-like area on the second floor.
- A rear staircase at the garage entry leads to a private room above the garage, which can be used as a guest suite or media room.
- The dramatic rear entry is lit by a dormer over the staircase.
- Get an extra bedroom and bath by eliminating the 2-story ceiling above the family room.
- The plans come with a finished lower level you can use for expansion or storage as your budget allows.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 92019VS and 92102VS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,412 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,659 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,290 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 463 sq. ft.
- Storage: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 4"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick