Timeless Beauty and Permanence
About This Plan
- The stone facade of this one-story home plan suggests a timeless beauty and permanence.
- The recessed entry protects a front door that opens to the main hall.
- An arched doorway leads to the great room, which is warmed and brightened by a fireplace and a wall of windows and graced with built-ins.
- The nearby island kitchen and nook feature a large pantry and lots of counter space and are open to the great room, which creates a wonderful flow throughout the home.
- You can also serve meals in the formal dining room, which boasts an elegant tray ceiling.
- The master suite on the left side of the plan has a sitting room, an extra-large walk-in closet, and a master bath with all the luxuries; it is separated from the family bedrooms for privacy.
- The two additional bedrooms share a hallway bath but each has a private vanity to keep the morning routine running smoothly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,174 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,174 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 8"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 956 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss