Timeless Character and Style
About This Plan
- This house plan is open and spacious with 10' ceilings through the home; enter through a beautiful French door with sidelights and an arched transom into the great rRoom.
- This layout is perfect for entertaining with the great room, kitchen and dining area open, flowing from front to back.
- The kitchen offers a walk-in pantry and plenty of cabinets. Amenities such as the raised snack bar and island are standard in this plan. The dining area offers a great view with easy access to the covered porch.
- The split bedroom layout will make this a popular plan. The master bedroom is private and spacious. The master bath has a walk in shower, whirlpool tub, dual sinks, separate toilet compartment and a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are nice sized and share a hall bath.
- The laundry is large with plenty of counter space and cabinets for storage.
- A two car side loading garage is located at the rear of the home with easy access to the kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,735 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,735 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 442 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss