About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This timeless classic has always been a favorite and this house plan takes the traditional elevation and matches it with a floor plan, which embraces the old and new.
- The beautiful entry door leads you into the traditional foyer, which splits living and dining room with a wood staircase. Through the foyer is the family gathering space, with a series of French doors leading out to the rear patio.
- A see-through fireplace warms the family room as well as the breakfast nook and kitchen. The eat-in kitchen is enhanced with the work island and there is ample space for a rocking chair near the hearth. Note the French doors leading from the breakfast table area.
- Another great feature of this home is the convenience of the powder room near the delivery entrance, off a cozy porch.
- Just off the family gathering space is the master suite which has the traditional trayed ceiling and balanced floor length windows for the bed wall. French doors lead to the patio. The master bath boasts a double vanity, corner soaking tub, large shower, private toilet chamber and expansive walk-in closet with added storage under the stair.
- The second floor is well layed out and features a bedroom with private bath and two front bedrooms with a shared, yet private, bath layout.
- A balcony overlooking the family room below can easily access future bonus space and double doors in bedroom #3 would lend themselves to a den/library option.