Timeless Country French Home Plan
About This Plan
- Shuttered windows and a perfect blend of brick and stone give this Country French design a timeless feel.
- High ceilings in the entry greet you as you come into the home and lead you through an arched opening to the great room where you'll discover a beautiful wood beam ceiling and cozy fireplace.
- Another arched opening leads you to the adjacent kitchen/nook area where you'll find a unique eat-in island that opens to the nook to create a comfortable living area.
- The master suite is located on the opposite side of the home and features his and hers walk-in closets, a Jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
- Upstairs you'll find two bedrooms with places for window seats that share a hallway bath, and a third bedroom with walk-in closet, private bath and separate sitting area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,207 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,319 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 888 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 653 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss