Timeless Stucco/Stone Exterior
About This Plan
- The stucco/stone facade on this luxury home plan offers a fresh face for a timeless design.
- Inside, the foyer is flanked by the parlour and the formal dining room. The dining room easily accesses both the kitchen and the family room.
- A fireplace on the near wall in the family room warms the adjoining kitchen and breakfast nook.
- A door to the covered veranda is just steps away from the island snack bar in the kitchen.
- The second floor houses the master suite, three additional family bedrooms, and a study. The master suite features a corner fireplace, a garden tub, a separate shower, dual sink vanities, and a large walk-in closet.
- Two of the family bedrooms share a full bath, each with a private vanity. The third bedroom has a private entrance to the study and use of a private, full bath.
- A three-car garage completes this plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,276 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,733 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 724 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick