About This Plan
- This classic home offers shuttered windows and a covered porch on the outside and an up-to-date floor plan on the inside.
- The center foyer is brightened by a second-story window and opens to a tray ceiling in both the living room and dining room. The dining room also offers a window seat in a box window, while the living room features a fireplace.
- Across the foyer, a den provides a place for quiet study. Another fireplace warms the family room, which has sliding glass doors to the rear patio.
- The kitchen and breakfast bay include a built-in desk and a corner pantry.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms share a skylit bath and balcony overlook to the foyer.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a private skylit bath. A bonus room offers an additional 356 square feet of unfinished space.
- Ceilings: 9'/8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,196 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,069 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 430 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss