Timeless Style Two-Story
About This Plan
- The dramatic two-story entry porch and stately pillars add a timeless style and presence to this exciting two-story. The interior is pleasantly updated with features designed for today.
- Open living areas extend from the unique raised entry, which offers direct access. The formal living room and dining room sit on either side, while a spacious two-story family room with a fireplace and a built-in entertainment center is showcased ahead.
- A handy snack counter extends from the adjoining kitchen, which also features a bayed breakfast nook, a pantry and sliding glass doors to the deck.
- A quiet den or extra bedroom is located at the other end of the home, near a half-bath.
- The upper-floor balcony overlooks the family room and foyer, and connects two secondary bedrooms to a large master suite.
- The master bedroom boasts a tray ceiling and corner windows. The master bath has an oval tub and a separate shower.
- The big, skylighted bonus room above the garage could serve as a playroom, hobby room or extra bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,416 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,416 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,416 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 259 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss