3 - 4
About This Plan
- This lovely traditional home plan is truly of timeless design. The spacious first floor has a formal living room, with fireplace, as well as a family room, also with a fireplace and a wet bar. A roomy 15'x12' study highlighted by a bay window could be a fifth bedroom.
- The kitchen/breakfast area abounds in custom features to delight both amateur and gourmet chefs! An oversized pantry has room for an upright freezer.
- Perfect for entertaining, the dining room measures 18'x15' and features a triple window.
- Completing the lower level is a powder room with a pedestal sink.
- The upper level is accessible by both front and rear stairs. Measuring 20'x14', the luxurious master suite has a trey ceiling, bay window, and French doors leading onto a second-story deck. The master bath features separate garden tub and shower, twin vanities, a commode closet, a linen closet and an oversized walk-in closet.
- Bedroom #2 measures 15'x12' and has its own bath. The remaining 2 bedrooms share a private bath.
- The laundry room is conveniently located on the bedroom level to reduce washday steps.
- Related Plan: Get a stucco exterior and an alternate layout with house plan 20018GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,431 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,005 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,426 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 743 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick