Timeless Victorian Meets Modern Needs
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Victorian house plan easily meets the requirements of contemporary living.
- Nine-foot ceilings are found throughout the first floor which is entirely open except for the powder room and the cozy den, which is tucked away on the side. A bayed sitting area nestles near the staircase in the front entry hall.
- A box-bay window lights the family room, which continues to the dining room, the kitchen and the breakfast area.
- Upstairs, another bayed sitting area is placed off the hall. With entry from either the master bedroom or the hall, the good-sized bath with its tub and separate shower is sited for convenience. Note the sloped ceilings and the his and her closets in the master bedroom and the walk-in closet in the third bedroom.
- Related Plan: Gain a two-car garage with bonus space above with house plan 21113DR.