Timeless Victorian Meets Modern Needs
About This Plan
- This Victorian house plan easily meets the requirements of contemporary living.
- Nine-foot ceilings are found throughout the first floor which is entirely open except for the powder room and the cozy den, which is tucked away on the side. A bayed sitting area nestles near the staircase in the front entry hall.
- A box-bay window lights the family room, which continues to the dining room, the kitchen and the breakfast area.
- Upstairs, another bayed sitting area is placed off the hall. With entry from either the master bedroom or the hall, the good-sized bath with its tub and separate shower is sited for convenience. Note the sloped ceilings and the his and her closets in the master bedroom and the walk-in closet in the third bedroom.
- Related Plan: Gain a two-car garage with bonus space above with house plan 21113DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,160 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,130 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,030 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 62 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 8"
- Depth: 40' 8"
- Max ridge height: 310' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss