Tiny Glass Box House Plan
About This Plan
- Enjoy the views from every room in this 2-bed modern house plan made with a full glass exterior. The only walls are interior ones used to divide functional spaces from each other. The house plan is a wonderful choice for those longing for a small place or retreat to call their own.
- Ceilings are 11' throughout the home and every room has outdoor access through sliding doors.
- Two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
- The construction of this home plan is designed to minimize the weight of building materials allowing construction in more remote locations.
- Related Plan: Get another version with house plan 44088TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 688 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"