Tiny House Plan on Stilts
About This Plan
- Get away with this tiny house plan, which is elevated on stilts and includes 477 square feet of living space.
- A large covered porch protects the front entrance, while encouraging outdoor living.
- The bedroom is located in the center of the design, and includes two closets.
- The cozy kitchen occupies the right side of the home with enough space for a small table, which doubles as workspace.
- A freestanding tub in the 4-fixture bath serves as the focal point, and a washer and dryer nook completes the must-have amenities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 477 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 477 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12