Tiny House Plan With Open Upstairs
1 - 2
About This Plan
- A covered porch greets you to this tiny house plan with a bedroom on the main floor and an open upstairs that can be used as a sleeping loft.
- The front of the home has an open space combining the kitchen and living room into a single space. A fireplace warms the space.
- A full bath is tucked in the the back of this small house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 704 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 484 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 220 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss