Tiny Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- With just 900 square feet of living space, this Tiny Ranch house plan is easy to clean and maintain.
- A gazebo front porch adds visual appeal.
- Sliding glass doors in the living room take you out to the back yard.
- With the foyer open to the dining area, both spaces feel larger.
- The bigger master bedroom faces front with the smaller bedroom in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 6"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss