Tiny Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- Less than 1,000 square feet, this Tiny House features a split-level layout where the sunken living room is four steps lower than the rest of the house.
- The compact kitchen keeps everything at your finger tips and sliders lead out to the back yard.
- With the kitchen sink in the peninsula eating bar, you have views of the dining area and living room.
- The master bedroom has a big walk-in closet and there's an additional bedroom that faces front.
- Both bedrooms share a large five-piece washroom with the bathtub set in a bay.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 949 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 949 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss