Tiny Touch of Tuscan
About This Plan
- A beautiful stone exterior gives this one level home its Tuscan appearance.
- Designed for a narrow lot, it comes in at just under 40' wide.
- Choose from a formal dining room that is open to the living room or wall it off and create a private study.
- The back of the home is the main living area where the views extend all the way from the kitchen to the corner fireplace in the family room.
- Split bedrooms give privacy to the master suite with its tray ceiling and large walk-in closet.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,050 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 11"
- Depth: 72' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 407 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick
- Hill Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery