Tiny Touch of Tuscan
About This Plan
- A beautiful stone exterior gives this one level home its Tuscan appearance.
- Designed for a narrow lot, it comes in at just under 40' wide.
- Choose from a formal dining room that is open to the living room or wall it off and create a private study.
- The back of the home is the main living area where the views extend all the way from the kitchen to the corner fireplace in the family room.
- Split bedrooms give privacy to the master suite with its tray ceiling and large walk-in closet.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,050 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 11"
- Depth: 72' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 407 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick