Tons of Storage
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim and circle top windows make this Northwest home special.
- The three car angled garage gives further visual appeal.
- A long foyer takes you past a guest bedroom suite and a den with pocket doors before entering the large living room.
- Bay windows bump out in both the living room and family room to give you more room.
- The large mud room is a pleasant surprise as is the big walk-in pantry.
- Bay windows also extend the ' suite and bedroom 3.
- Give the kids their own playroom or use it as a study.
- A spacious utility room gives you the washer/dryer on the second floor.
- You'll find plenty of storage space in the huge attic over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,430 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,798 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- Attic: 687 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 6"
- Depth: 66' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1041 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss