Top Design Features
About This Plan
- Many of today's top design features have been included in this handsome Northwest home.
- A master sitting room, two-story family room and a first floor guest suite are among some of those features.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook form one large space with a center island to add storage and counter space.
- There's even the highly-prized walk-in pantry to keep you organized.
- From the second floor hall's open rail, you can look down into the family room and foyer.
- Elegant double doors usher you into the master suite with its tray ceiling and huge "hers" walk-in closet.
- The laundry room is on this level too - right where all the sheets and towels are.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,271 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,230 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,271 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12