Top Notch Tuscan House Plan
About This Plan
- A striking arched transom window floods the home office with light in this top notch Tuscan house plan.
- The separate outdoor entrance means clients can arrive without going through your home and there's a huge storage closet too.
- Meanwhile homeowners can enjoy the main house where you get a huge open area that unites the kitchen, dining area and great room.
- Beamed ceilings, a corner fireplace and built-ins are featured in the lovely great room that has sliders to the rear covered porch.
- With a split bedroom layout, the master suite has a secluded spot at the back of the house.
- The master bathroom is a real treat with its tray ceiling, large corner soaking tub and a spacious walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the opposite side of the home and the 4th bedroom is upstairs near the enormous game room that has access to an upper deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,147 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,425 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 722 sq. ft.
- Storage: 62 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 434 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 848 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick