Top-Of-The-Line European House Plan
About This Plan
- Intricate roof lines crown this enormous European house plan where one level living awaits you.
- Wide open spaces start right at the foyer where you can see the combined living and dining room set apart by interior columns.
- You can see right through the hall gallery to the covered patio beyond.
- A big sun room off the family room has windows on all sides.
- A gorgeous master suite lies off by itself in the back left of the home with a separate sitting area warmed by a fireplace.
- The master walk-in closet comes with a built-in ironing board, chest of drawers and shelves to keep you organized.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 lie opposite each other so everyone gets privacy.
- Finish the second floor bonus space to add 965 square feet of additional living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,143 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,143 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 965 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 121' 0"
- Depth: 82' 11"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick