Top-Of-The-Line Mediterranean Villa
About This Plan
- Outstanding amenities and luxuries await homeowners who choose this top-of-the-line Mediterranean house plan.
- The angled floor plan is unique, giving the master suite an opulent wing of its own complete with a sitting room and mega-walk-in closet for her.
- Interior columns are used extensively throughout the home to keep the sightlines flowing.
- Entertain in grand style with the huge wet bar and wine room.
- There's even a dedicated exercise room so you never have to leave to go to the gym.
- Tray ceilings top the kitchen and family room while two walls of sliding glass doors take you out to the outdoor covered lanai with its big and well-equipped summer kitchen.
- Five huge guest suites occupy the second floor with a big outdoor covered balcony and sun deck for all to enjoy.
- The lounge area is massive and overlooks the formal living room below.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,931 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,028 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,903 sq. ft.
- Entry: 46 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 667 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 687 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 7
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 93' 10"
- Depth: 125' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1224 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater