Touch of Class in 2 Sizes
About This Plan
- Characterized by simple lines, this classic house plan has a well-balanced look with its contrasting brickwork and soaring central peak that extends over a recessed double door main entry.
- Inside, the spacious entry foyer is accessible from both the covered entry and the garage.
- A roomy kitchen area allows room enough for two to work easily, and the open living and dining room combination allows you to enjoy meals and good times with family and friends.
- Hallways are minimized on the second level, making it easy to access the three bedrooms, each with a large closet, and a spacious and well organized bathroom.
- Related Plan: For something larger, see house plan 21464DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,462 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 724 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 738 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 724 sq. ft.
- Deck: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 26' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 312 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss