Touch of Country
About This Plan
- The large, welcoming wraparound porch adds a touch of old-fashioned country to this totally updated home plan.
- Through the decorative front door is a large foyer with an attractive staircase to the second floor.
- The study/guest room is to the left and has convenient access to a full hall bath.
- To the right of the foyer is the elegant dining room, enchanced by a decorative ceiling.
- The family room is expansive and includes a massive fireplace with built-in bookshelves.
- Built-in features continue in the breakfast room and kitchen, with the breakfast room's built-in planning desk and the kitchen's built-in pantry. The peninsula counter/eating bar separates the two rooms. Ample counter and storage space add to the kitchen's efficiency.
- The master bedroom is crowned by a cathedral ceiling and includes a private lavish bath with a walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a compartmentalized, double-vanity bath.
- There is the option of a fourth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,647 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,378 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,269 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,378 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 766 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 717 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Wrap Around Porch