Touch of Tuscan
About This Plan
- Stone and stucco blend together to give this outstanding home plan a Tuscan look.
- Inside, a huge open floor plan unites the kitchen, great room and dining room so that all can enjoy the wonderful fireplace and views to the rear.
- Two bedrooms can be found on this level including the master suite with tray ceiling and sliding glass doors to the rear covered patio.
- The kitchen is open to the great room creating a very open central portion of the home. The offset casual dining area has access to the covered patio for al fresco dining.
- Use the guest room as an office if you prefer. It has its own bath which is convenient either way.
- Upstairs two more bedrooms, one with a covered deck of its own, share a a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,222 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 466 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,222 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 3"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 849 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss