Towering, Arched Entry
About This Plan
- A towering, arched entry gives this L-shape home a regal presence. Brick skirting at the foundation and multi-pane windows framed by shutters enhance the impression.
- The interior also carries a noble demeanor. Guests are welcomed in the two-story foyer anchored by a grand staircase. The hub of the home is the large family room, graced by columns at the entry and a fireplace. Windows flank the fireplace and a sliding patio door leads to the back yard. The efficient kitchen features an island with a cooktop and a snack counter, a tall pantry, a wall oven, and a desk. The dining nook with its charming bay window and the formal dining room are just steps away, facilitating meal service.
- Entry from the three-car garage is through the laundry room, which includes a sink, cabinets, and counter.
- On the upper floor, the master suite is distinguished by double doors, a walk-in closet, and a luxurious bath with a shower and a whirlpool tub in a windowed corner. The three additional bedrooms are generously sized with large closets. A huge bonus room with front and side dormers extends across the garage. Finish this room to fit your needs: as a guest bedroom, playroom, home office, or teen retreat.
- Related Plans: For an alternate courtyard entry, see house plan 69219AM.
- Need a front-entry garage? See house plans 69218AM, 69135AM and 6911AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,718 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,525 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,193 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 497 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 785 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss