Tradition in Narrow Form
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The slim footprint of this design suits it to an in-city lot that is narrow but deep. The classic architectural style will be popular well into the millennium.
- Just off the foyer, the library with its built-in bookshelves would make a terrific home office.
- The family-dining area combines with the islanded kitchen and the bayed breakfast nook to create a wonderful living space. Notice the fireplace flanked by built-ins, the easy access to the covered patio, the peninsula snack bar, the walk-in pantry and the proximity to the utility room.
- Also accessing the patio, the master wing in the rear includes a compartmented bath with a spacious walk-in closet, his and her vanities, an oversized shower and a corner garden tub.
- The efficiently designed second floor contains two large bedrooms, a shared bath, unfinished space for storage or another bedroom, and bonus space over the garage. The latter could become a home theater or a playroom.
- Foundation: slab.