Tradition with a Twist
About This Plan
- Tall arched windows add a contemporary twist to this Traditional house plan.
- The arched windows add extra light to the two-story living room.
- Modest in size and with a simple foundation shape, this home is economical to build.
- An angled peninsula eating bar seats three people or eat at the dining room table.
- A reading loft area on the second floor has open railing so you can see down into the living room below.
- Three bedrooms share a large hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,486 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 788 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 698 sq. ft.
- Entry: 14 sq. ft.
- Deck: 80 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 788 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 293 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss