Traditional 2 Story 4 Bed Home Plan
About This Plan
- The foyer features a two-story ceiling
- Enjoy time spent in the formal living and dining rooms, the open kitchen, nook, and family room with fireplace. This area also leads to the rear screen porch and deck.
- The secluded study will be perfect for after-hours work.
- A mud/laundry room leads to a three-stall garage with additional storage space.
- The second-floor master suite offers an extra-large walk-in closet and a spacious private bath while three additional bedrooms share a full hallway bath with a separate vanity area that helps ease busy mornings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,204 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,768 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 192 sq. ft.
- Deck: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1065 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss