Traditional 2 Story 4 Bed Home Plan
About This Plan
- An impressive two-story entry begins the plan, and opens to a formal living room separated from the formal dining room by elegant columns.
- Casual gatherings will naturally gravitate toward the welcoming family room, which features a cozy fireplace and bright windows.
- The angled kitchen has an oversized island and efficient workspace.
- The sunken breakfast nook has a cathedral ceiling and access to the rear deck.
- The bedrooms are all located upstairs. The indulgent master suite has a private bath and three generous secondary bedrooms share a full bath.
- You can also access the home through the three-car garage, near the large laundry room and a half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,657 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,424 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,233 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 237 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 822 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss