Traditional 2-Story Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Upon entering the 2-story foyer, let this home begin to impress you with its 3091 square feet of living space. From the foyer, you can reach the living room, study, stairs, and two bedrooms.
- Straight from the foyer, you would find the living room with its 2-story ceiling, fireplace, built-in shelves, and windows that overlook the rear of the house.
- To the right of the living room is the dining room with built-in shelves in both corners. The study will strike you with its eleven-foot ceiling height and built-in shelves.
- Through the dining room is an entrance to the kitchen/nook area. In the kitchen you will appreciate the convenience of an eating bar and island. Off the nook is a sunroom that captures a fireplace with a cathedral ceiling and surrounding windows.
- From the kitchen you can go down stairs or down a hall to a half-bath, laundry room, and the 3-car garage.
- Going back to the foyer, to the left side of the entryway, you would find the second bedroom, a bathroom, and the master bedroom.
- The master bedroom features a cathedral ceiling, two walk-in closets, and a considerable master bath.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 are on the second floor of this home, along with a bathroom, and a railing that overlooks the living room.