Traditional 2-Story Home Plan With Grand Entry
About This Plan
- The impressive entry of this traditional two-story home plan will impress your family and friends.
- The two-story entry opens to a large living room with 9-foot ceilings, a fireplace with built-ins and a wall of windows looking out into the back yard.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island and a nook with doors out to the back. Upstairs you'll love the master bedroom with its large walk-in closet and spacious bathroom.
- Three additional bedrooms complete the upstairs making this a four-bedroom house with a three-stall garage just over 2100 square feet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 89685AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,075 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,032 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 8"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 696 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss