Traditional 2 Story Home Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- The two-story foyer provides access to formal living and dining rooms.
- The large kitchen features an island and a pantry.
- The family room offers a cozy fireplace.
- A sunroom features a cathedral ceilings and access to the large screened porch.
- The master suite features tray ceilings and a huge master bath with a whirlpool tub and walk-in closet.
- The other three bedrooms share a full bathroom.
- Other amenities in this home include a two-stall garage, a laundry room with a closet, and a main floor powder room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,560 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,212 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss